What are the talk subjects for Montana?
QUESTION: Does Montana have a separate debate subject?
Newbie Case Limits for the 2021-2022 Coverage Debate Matter
- Considerably enhance federal surveillance and requirements for lead in consuming water.
- Considerably prohibit using hydraulic fracturing through power corporations in america.
- Considerably enhance federal requirements for agriculture-related runoff into lakes and streams.
- Considerably build up the safety of wetlands in america.
Proposed Newbie Case Limits for the 2022-2023 Coverage Debate Matter Montana
- NATO debate subject/caption]Synthetic Intelligence: Prohibit building and/or use of Deadly Self sustaining Guns (LAWs)
- Synthetic Intelligence: Build up use of swarming self sufficient drones to counter the Russian risk
- Synthetic intelligence: Determine a program of regulatory oversight of synthetic normal intelligence
- Biotechnology: Ban using germline genetic engineering in people
- Biotechnology: Considerably build up investment for vaccine analysis
- Biotechnology: Determine a cabinet-level Nationwide Biodefense Directorate to deal with Organic threats to people, animals, agriculture, and the surroundings
- Cyber: Ban offensive cyber operations
- Cyber: Designate house techniques, services and products, and era as a important infrastructure sector
- Cyber: Determine U.S. privateness protections in our on-line world in step with the EU’s Common Knowledge Coverage Legislation
- Cyber: Build up STEM/pc teaching programs in U.S. faculties
Lincoln-Douglas Debate Subjects
Resolved: In a democracy, a unfastened press should prioritize objectivity over advocacy.
Lincoln Douglas debate subjects/caption]
Lincoln-Douglas Debate – Newbie Matter
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Public Discussion board Debate Subjects
Resolved: In america, some great benefits of expanding natural agriculture outweigh the harms.
Public Discussion board Debate – 2022 April Matter Space: East Asia
Resolved: Japan must revise Article 9 of its Charter to expand offensive army features.